Welcome to our Site
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not access this site and you should not review information or obtain Information or services from this site. The contents of this site should not be regarded as complete or up-to-date.
The following expressions shall have the following meaning unless otherwise clearly provided:
- The Bank: Bank Albilad – Joint Stock Company established under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, or one of its subsidiaries.
- The Site: the web site belonging to Bank Albilad or one of its subsidiaries or related web sites.
- The Information / The Services: any of the information, and/or services provided by Bank Albilad in connection with all Bank Albilad web Sites.
- Visitor / User: any person who accesses the Site and views or downloads any or all of its information or use the Services provided hereto by any means.
- Copyright:The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary including but not limited to intellectual property rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site or from other sites, except as allowed by the applicable laws in Saudi Arabia, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Trademarks, Trade Names, Domain Names and Logos:The logos (), (), the Trade Names and the Domain names (www.bankalbilad.com) and ( www.Enjaz.com) and others, are either Trade Names, trademarks or registered trademarks and a sole property of Bank Al-BILAD. Other Trademarks, Trade Names, Domain Names and Logos (if exist) mentioned on the Site and not related to the Bank are not a property of the Bank, yet they are properties of their respective owners.
- Limited Right to Use:The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form, or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use.
- Editing, Adding, Deleting and Modification:The Bank reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or add or delete or modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement in a whole or part. Likewise, editing or adding or deleting or modifying any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
- Indemnification:if you access the Site or review information or obtain Information or services from this Site; You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Partners") harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Nontransferable:Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
- Disclaimer and Limits:THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", CONSEQUENTLY, IN NO EVENT WILL THE BANK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR BASED ON BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT AND INFORMATION LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE BANK, OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE BANK AND YOU.
- Statements:This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, which are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates", "expects", "believes", "estimates", "seeks", "plans", "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within any applicable law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for any investments, legal, taxes or otherwise advises. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be an advise, you should obtain a proper consultation from your own source before you took any decision relevant to any information, services or statements contained herein .
- Links to Other Web Sites:The Site contains links to other Web Sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web Sites, and such Web Sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web Site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web Site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agents:We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same.
- Additional Condition:All terms and conditions stated in any part of this Site or in the Bank publications shall form an integral part of this Agreement.
- Applicable Law:Terms and conditions of this Agreement and The use of this Site shall be construed and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.