Keeping your personal information secure and confidential is a priority at Bank AlBilad. We recommend that you adhere to the following information security guidelines:
For Your Protection:
- Remember your password and never share it with the others or write it anywhere.
- Do not disclose your password or ATM card PIN to anyone even to Bank Albilad's staff.
- Change your password frequently to ensure that it cannot be guessed or used by others.
- Be sure others are not watching you entering information on the keyboard when using the system especially when you login to the system.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged in to the Internet Banking System. Others may approach your computer and gain access to your account information if you walk away.
- Click logout when you are finished using the system to properly end your session. Once a session has been ended, no further transactions can be processed until you login to the system again.
- Always access internet banking by typing the bank's address into your web browser not by searching its link through the search engines.
- Never access the bank's site from a link in email messages or websites, and always you could relay on the electronic address (URL/e-mails) printed in the bank's publications.
- Always be cautious and not respond to any unsolicited emails or phone calls asking you to disclose any personal details or card numbers.
- Be cautious and ware of SPAM messages and phishing sites and never respond to requests for personal information or password through phone, email or websites. Make sure you are browsing Bank AlBilad official website.
- In case your Bank Account is not active for Six Months the Bank shall deactivate your account and accordingly shall suspend your online banking services until you activate your Bank Account,
For Your Computer and Information Protection :
- Always use original copy of the operating system (Windows) on your computer.
- Regularly install latest updates for your operating system especially the security updates.
- Install antivirus software and keep it up-to-date.
- Activate the firewall program that comes with operating systems (such as Windows).
- Do not install untrusted or unnecessary programs on your computer.
- Use your own computer to access online banking service, and avoid using shared computers like in internet cafes, especially when you are abroad.
- Make sure you follow up new security threats and alerts to minimize the impact of new security risks.
To Protect Your Privacy:
- All the information exchanged during your online banking session is encrypted and protected using secure socket layer (SSL) protocol.
- We implement multifactor authentication system to provide additional security measures to verify your identity.
- Bank AlBilad's system will automatically log you out from internet banking systems after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Only authorized staff with specific business needs will be allowed to access customer's data.
- Our staffs are committed to maintain customer's confidentiality and privacy.
- When a user attempts to login to the Bank website with a wrong password for 3 times, the system will automatically lock out the user and the user will have to retrieve login information by using the "Retrieve Login Information" link, you will not be able to use the online banking services until you properly followed the procedures mentioned in the "Retrieve Login Information" link.
- The Bank implements high level of controls to protect essential records and information from loss, destruction and falsification, Moreover, the Bank continuously conduct security reviews to maintain the desired service security level.
- We never provide any third party with your information except as required under the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which is the laws and regulations govern all our mutual business relationships.
In case of security breach, please report to email@example.com or call phone baking at 8001230000 or 0096612918884.